so happy coz my bos gv me n all staff tomato cherry and strawbery...sungguh layan , mkn sampe kembung..hahaha....before ni ,aku always beli yg warna oren...x pernah plak layan yg yellow...perghh...kesedapan yg cherry yellow lagi best dr yg oren.....
pepepun..tq so much to my big bos....hahha..good for all staff..beli la selalu...haahaha
Tomato Health Facts
* Eating tomatoes, ketchup, tomato sauce and tomato paste-topped pizza more than two times a week can reduce the risk of prostate cancer by 21 to 43 percent according to Dr. Edward Giovannucci of the Harvard University School of Public Health. *1
* "The only nutrient that turned out to have significant preventative value (against prostate cancer) was lycopene," writes Dr. Giovannucci who also found that lycopene was most efficiently absorbed into the body when accompanied by dietary fats (limpids). *1
* "Cooking tomatoes in oil encourages intestinal absorption and results in a two-to-threefold rise in plasma lycopene concentrations," said Dr. Giovannucci. "Tomato sauce is one of the best lycopene sources." *1
* Men who eat two or more servings of tomato products average a 35 percent reduction in prostate cancer risk. *1
* Tomato products are beneficial in aggressive cancers that have also spread to other parts of the body. *1
* The best food sources of lycopene according to the Tomato Research Council in New York City: ( Amount of lycopene in one ounce) Tomato Sauce, Spaghetti Sauce, Ketchup (5 mg); Tomato Soup, Canned Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Vegetable Juice (3 mg); Minestrone Soup, Vegetable Soup, Pink Grapefruit (1 mg) *2
* Lycopene helps women guard against cervical intra-epithelial neoplasia, (CIN), tumorous tissue growth in the cervix according to research from the University of Illinois at Chicago. *3
* Lycopene is a powerful inhibitor of the growth of breast, endometrium (inner lining of the uterus) and lung cancer cells. *4
* Tomatoes are good for the eyes. Lycopene, the most abundant carotenoid in the blood serum, was found to be the key antioxidant that guards against ARMD ( Age-Related Macular Degeneration), a condition that may cause blindness. *5
* Tomatoes are high in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Potassium
* Lycopene is an inhibitor to heart disease. *6
Every part of....