Tuesday, June 8, 2010

my question....


I really think, well I have no idea what to think. I have a gr8 life, I mean terrific friends, good family, but im still not happy. I was just outside one day, and I felt so small and so sad, about my life, that it was going nowhere and I keep feeling like this. I can't get happy. I don't know whats wrong, im not insane enough to kill myself or anything but I think somethings wrong. I don't want to tell anyone because what if im just sad for a bit then I get better, I don't want to freak anyone out. I told one of my close friends about me being sad, and she said she felt that way too sometimes and if i needed to talk she was there. I don't really want to talk to her, or anyone else for that matter so shrinks, and parents are out of the question. I just need to know, what does anyone think I should do? I can't get happy. The things that used to make me filled with happiness now are dull and sad. Please some advice on how to be happier. Thanks so much...........


unhappy girl









Follow didiedidoot on Twitter Every part of....

2 comments:

sarah said...

every person does have problem...
and even me is in the worst trouble and hard time too... we re crying inside n people was happy outside without knowing anything about our sadness.. this is WORLD... life is so messy.. n this time is the time for us to identify our self...striving to live...

be strong... this word is always playing in my head.. but, how could i be strong..? my soul is weak... my spirit was gone.. (sorry, just sharing my feeling here)

but one thing that i am definitely believe, we do have Allah to pray, we do have great frends to make our life colorful without tracing our tears inside,we do have family to guide us to always being at the right path... we re blessed from HIM.. n grateful is the best...

burst it!!! tears it... dunt hold it too long... n decide it...!!!!! and be careful, make ur thought to lead ur decision, dunt make ur decision controlled by emotions... u can frend... and asked ur help from HIM....

Я о z ї ª ň ї said...

thanks a lot sarah....

thanks...

-blurry-