Saturday, July 17, 2010

day i hate




 no mood today.....arghhhh...


I hate working on Saturday. It’s like I am forced to go to the office, and just sit in front of the computer. Somehow my mood switch to getting my order done is turned off every Saturday. For most people, they can enjoy their Friday. Unfortunately, I can’t. I have to wake up early to go to work at 8 leh. WTF rite? TGIF :( doesn’t apply to me at all
My boss said that we are to work Monday to Friday, 8 to 5, with 1 hour lunch break. And working Saturdays no claim OT..sigh!!!No extra pay to work on Saturday for ONE whole day, and I even have to take half-day off .
Seriously, every meeting my bos talk about all sorts of cost savings staff, and how he would like us, the newer staffs the reasoning why he is doing so. He always mumbles about not enough profit lah, and yet, a few days ago...profit for staff??????

No comments: