Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This is my first pregnancy and so far not to bad. I had some sickness the first five in a half months, that wasn't fun but its wasn't terrible. Now I'm almost twenty six weeks and the baby has been moving for a couple months now and it gets stronger everyday, of coz. Its sooooooo amazing how much the baby kicks and moves around like he is running a marathon!.dushh..dushh.....hehehe.. Ive heard a few differen things about active babies in the belly.. they are really active when they are born, and they sleep wonderfully when they are born....

I heard that if you hold you hand on your stomach on the same spot at the same time of day each time, you will have heavy movement. So, being a new mom and all, I tried it. Now, everytime time I come home from work, I lay on my back with both hands at the bottom of my belly.....


No comments: